At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Director, Channels & Alliances Major Markets
The Director of Major Market Partnerships will report directly to the VP, Head of Channels and Alliances. Success in this role will be driven through referrals, growth in the number of participating partners, resale and referral bookings and revenue.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Lead the creation and execution of a national channel partner network designed to deliver services and support for Major Market customer offerings with a wide variety of business service providers, including benefit brokers and financial advisors.
· Recruit, educate, and manage channel partner relationships to achieve success
· Build strategic alliances with a variety of organizations to ensure Major market preference for Paylocity
· Work closely with Paylocity’s Major Markets sales, marketing, product, support, service and finance teams to ensure quality and scale of program development and execution
· Serve as subject matter expert to field sales and corporate teams, and set strategic direction for all partner programs tied to Major Markets
· Design, build and execute programs to support partner network development and significant growth in the partner network measured by referrals and bookings
· Manage partner programs, from launching to execution, over time by leveraging data and market expertise to ensure program innovations match market need
· Analyze deal requirements, potential for mutual gain and financials; evaluating all options and recommending the most viable solution and business arrangement
· Deepen the penetration into existing relationships and market share
Education and Experience
State the minimum education, experience, skills and certifications/training required to successfully perform the job.
· 5-10 years of experience building and executing channel partner programs that deliver leads, bookings and revenue
· Experience working in small and mid-size markets, as well as with channel partner categories tied to HCM or allied fields, preferred
· Significant x-functional program development experience, particularly working with sales and marketing, but also product, services and support
· Strong business acumen from business case development, to program management, including the scheduling and management of program elements to ensure coordinated execution
· Experience in business analysis, sales ops or product management, preferred
· Strong negotiation skills and experience with agreement process, both standard and complex agreements
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.