Director of Client Partnerships
Director of Sales
Please note: we're hiring for this role in: Chicago, Atlanta, SF, NYC, Seattle and Dallas/Austin
- You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day.
- You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action.
- You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
What you’ll do?
As Director of Sales, you will be responsible for accelerating The Mom Project’s growth and expansion with customers.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be an exceptionally creative and well-organized salesperson, passionate about solving for the needs of working parents and employers in the workplace, as well as an excellent leader and critical thinker.
In this role you will:
- Help us grow and expand our biggest, high potential Enterprise and Mid-market customers by selling the full-suite of Mom Project capabilities including: recruitment, retention and insight solutions
- Manage a book of 10-15 Large Enterprise clients and 10-15 Mid-market clients, ensuring we’re reaching all the critical stakeholders within the organization so we can expand the reach of The Mom Project and gain new adopters
- Call all on levels of an organization: ranging from hiring managers to C-Level executives
- Help us refine how we go to market and better serve our customers in new and differentiated ways
- You must be able to sell with emotion and conviction. We are not just selling a product and solution, we are selling a movement and we need you to live and breathe our mission to be able to mobilize change and upend centuries old way of doing things.
- We need you to have 4+ years of proven success leading a sales organization, preferably within staffing, recruitment and/or HR tech sales.
- You must be a creative, entrepreneurial salesperson with exceptional leadership and critical thinking skills.
- An exceptional rolodex and a strong ability to successfully leverage these relationships both individually and as a team and extensive experience building client portfolios of $1M+.
- You must be highly capable of motivating a team towards the prospect of growing an innovative, world-changing business with us.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.