About the Role:
Moonrise is looking for a Director of Enterprise Accounts to join the Software Sales team and help us achieve our mission to transform the way people and businesses manage work. We are a mission driven startup fully-owned and supported by American Family Insurance. We were built with an ambitious goal: to innovate in a way that would help working families in need gain access to supplemental income more easily. Inspired to serve even more financially vulnerable Americans, we’ve expanded the use of our digital workforce management platform to help staffing agencies and clients create unprecedented efficiencies.
This is a senior individual sales contributor role reporting to the CEO, with the ideal candidate having 5+ years of SaaS sales experience. The Director of Enterprise Accounts will be responsible for revenue generation from consultative software sales into medium and large sized staffing agency prospects and clients. You’ll own the strategic plan of attack for your named accounts, including prospecting, relationship management, and solution design while positioning yourself and Moonrise as a trusted advisor and technology partner.
The ideal candidate will have a strong record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets with exceptional performance in proactive opportunity identification, deal management, and revenue generation. You are a strategic thinker, collaborative, able to build strong relationships across multiple levels of an organization, and thrive in a results-oriented start-up environment.
We’re looking for an individual to bring a competitive spirit, a love of innovation, and a desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in digital workforce solutions. Now is the time to become a leader in an exciting, fast growing company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
What you’ll do:
- Become a Moonrise product maven and perfect your presentation skills
- Pitch and close qualified prospects via webinar, sales calls and in person presentations
- Engage with stakeholders and decision makers to create, implement and sell Moonrise solutions
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple stakeholders
- Develop and execute a contact management strategy and sales presentations that effectively produce opportunities at top prospective partners
- Own a pipeline of valuable relationships, consistently moving partners to a close
- Operate as a sales leader to build and manage a healthy pipeline in order to exceed quota
- Negotiate terms of service with decision makers
- Travel when needed
- 5+ years of successful SaaS sales experience
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and deal with ambiguity given the fast-paced nature of a start-up business with quickly shifting priorities.
- Passion for driving results, ensuring client satisfaction and securing competitive wins
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, goal setting, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to travel when needed
Cool work perks:
- Flexible schedule and remote work options
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Casual Office Culture
- Dog Friendly Office
- Unlimited, high quality coffee and snacks
- Team outings, happy hours, and company off-sites
- Health and Dental Benefits