Director, Enterprise Sales & Solutions
About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What We Are Looking For:
This leader will drive new business by partnering with customers to help catalyze and discover new keystone applications with additive manufacturing and 3D printing. Fast Radius currently has a number of exciting products being launched in partnership with our customers – all having started with the enterprise sales team.
Additionally, this person will develop an extremely in-depth knowledge base of customer's products and parts. This will enable the development and aiding of customer understanding of how additive manufacturing can change the way their parts and products are made. We aim to minimize our customer’s costs, inventory needs, design challenges, weight, etc. We aim to maximize a customer's ability for part customization, increase the ability to "make the unmakeable", and increase the speed at which we can deliver highly complex, production grade parts.
- Set and execute an aggressive client acquisition strategy.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels to help customers realize the benefits of additive manufacturing.
- Continuous ability to think broad and think scrappy.
- Strong track record of developing and retaining highly complex enterprise clients.
- Ability to learn new industries quickly, and be agile to handle multiple (5-10), distinct clients at all times.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals. - 8+ years of client development in manufacturing, industrial, consumer, or related sectors.
- Proven success working within a matrix organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions.
- Strong operational and analytical abilities.
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple technical product offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree a must, MBA preferred.
What Fast Radius Will Provide:
- Competitive compensation + bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical benefits, a generous vacation policy and office holidays
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Balance work and life with a generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options
Read Full Job Description