Director, GSI Partnerships
What We Do:
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
Why Work Here
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way. We’re also proud to be one of Chicago’s best places to work in 2018 according to Forbes and Great Place to Work Institute.
We offer generous benefits including health, dental, vision, parental leave, 401K match, and unlimited vacation. We are lifelong learners, and our Uptake University program offers training and professional development on a wide variety of topics. We also have employee-led community groups including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and many more. Learn more at https://www.uptake.com/careers.
What You'll Do:
As the Director of GSI Partnerships, you’ll define and lead the partner strategy with Global Systems Integrators as part of the Uptake Partner Ecosystem. The primary focus for this role will be to identify and curate the Systems Integrator partner network around industrial IOT, specifically partners that focus on O&G, Energy, Manufacturing and Transportation & Logistics domains. You’ll own partners that we leverage as part of the Uptake go-to-market efforts. You’ll be responsible for not only building and forming these relationships, but also monetizing them for the betterment of our customers, partners, and Uptake. In addition, this role will lead efforts to manage a spectrum of industrial solution partners that enrich the Uptake Platform and Application set, specifically OT, IT and Ambient Data that fuel our data science engines, delivering outcomes for customers.
- Drive Global Systems Integrators Partnerships (e.g. Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, CapGemini, TCS, Wipro etc.)
- Drive Partner Monetization; Customer pipeline, deal structuring and GTM execution
- Drive partnerships with regional and / or domain specific Systems Integrators
- Help align partner and Uptake roadmaps to ensure strategic goals are met
- Be an internal thought leader and challenge – collaboratively – the thinking of peers, direct reports, and the executive team
- Bachelor's or equivalent skilling in technology, enterprise software
- Prior experience working at or managing partnerships with one or more Global Systems Integrators
- A passion for all things AI, ML, IOT and distributed systems
- Experience structuring, negotiating, and closing complex agreements
- Experience working with senior business leaders internally and externally
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and proven ability to influence externally and internally
- A curiosity for driving accelerated solutions in the industrial space
- Experience in enterprise SaaS software monetizing and building new value for partners
- Hands-on experience building GSI go-to-market partnerships from inception to revenue
- Experience selling and partnering at the CxO level
- A roll up the sleeves and get it done attitude
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.