Director, Mid-Market Sales at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Director of Sales is responsible for all sales activities of the Mid-Market team. This role is tasked with driving business for our Sales enablement platform and will lead, grow, and enhance the Mid-Market team to achieve or exceed sales targets.
Key responsibilities as a Director, Mid-Market Sales at Showpad
- Recruit, mentor, and direct a team of Account Executives to uncover new business opportunities
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring sales leadership and strategic support
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, industry, software, and process training
- Plan and deliver sales strategies to meet and exceed sales projections
- Oversee leads and pipeline management
- Work collaboratively with the Go-To-Market Team to execute sales strategy as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 5+ years directly managing a diverse team with varying sales abilities
- Experience guiding sales teams via sales methodology and best practices
- Mastery of consultative sales techniques with complex sales cycles
- Track record of year-over-year team quota attainment
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and C-level contacts
- Startup DNA
- Prior experience selling SaaS solutions to sales and marketing verticals is required
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.