Productive Edge is actively engaging Director Partner Accounts candidates with a strong record and understanding of driving strategic alliances, focused on expanding and managing Alliance business across key verticals. This role will primarily be focused on driving business with our top partners. Strong communication skills, responsiveness, confidence, and the ability to deliver results with clients/partners in a professional manner is required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and build strong, trusted relationships with the sales and partner teams at P/E’s strategic partners across the USA.
- Possess a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem, including incentive programs, enablement offerings, and success measures and is able to work with other leaders in the company to put P/E in a strategic position to take advantage of partner resources.
- Work closely with delivery leadership to build a roadmap for training, certification and any other requirements to ensure P/E is continually keeping ahead of partnership requirements.
- Work closely with P/E marketing to develop partner engagement activities such as marketing campaigns, sales alignment, and customer engagement to support overall partner strategy.
- Generate revenue and referrals for P/E through the partner sales channel at our key partners. Engage P/E sales team appropriately to further opportunities.
- Work closely with sales leadership to align on sales metrics, goals and objectives.
- Support our industry vertical teams in developing any industry specific go-to-market strategies aligned to our strategic partners in our ecosystem.
- Coordinate with P/E local market personnel in the planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for key alliances at a local geography level.
- Develop and execute a partner marketing strategy in collaboration with marketing and sales leadership.
- Be an energetic and enthusiastic evangelist for P/E and our solutions and services.
- Achieve Managed Partner status with Microsoft and one other partner in 2021.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Minimum 8-10 years of alliance management, technology sales, business development, or consulting services.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft partner program and brings existing Microsoft relationships
- Experience building and nurturing relationships with other technology partners in addition to Microsoft (AWS, Google, PTC, UiPath and/or Sitecore are preferred).
- General understanding of the technology ecosystem (customer engagement, sales, service, marketing, commerce, data & analytics, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong executive presence and comfort in presenting at the executive level.
- Self-starter with ability to set priorities and work both independently and collaboratively.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% for alliance meetings and conferences.
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based Digital Strategy and Technology Agency. We help clients with launching differentiated client engagement strategies, enhancing employee experience and optimizing their operations. Our technology specializations include modern enterprise mobility, digital experience platforms, artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud native solutions, internet of things, mixed reality and blockchain.
Productive Edge offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment. Because we focus on building long-term partnerships with our clients, Productive Edge team members are constantly challenged to anticipate the technological needs of diverse corporations. Our passion for developing the best solutions to today’s enterprise challenges makes Productive Edge such a rewarding place to work. We also offer an attractive suite of benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k retirement plan.
Our reputation for delivering premium technological support means that we are growing all the time. We have an open loft-style work environment in downtown Chicago, steps from the red/brown line and a fun work atmosphere with outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities. While we have a fun work environment and a passion for what we do, we also have a flawless record of timely delivery for our clients and expect each team member to embrace our high-performance standards.