LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, we are seeking a self-motivated and organized team member with a passion for sales. You love being part of a team with a shared mission to build a strong sales pipeline. You have great communication skills and have a knack at identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
Lead a team of 12-15, and growing, Sales Development Representatives focused on inbound and outbound lead generation and qualification.
- Hire and train new members as needed and develop promotion and career path strategy.
- Hands-on support for cold-calling, emailing, and networking while utilizing various information sources.
- Deep experience with lead generation and qualification, strategy and execution, organizational design, coaching and mentoring.
- Command of modern sales enablement technology, applications and tools required to drive efficiency and scale
- Articulate the Company's value proposition and develop differentiated messaging for decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Support the qualification of all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Bolster baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting touches.
- Guarantee goals for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis are met or exceeded by the team.
- Ensure prospects are effectively transitioned to opportunities with our Account Executives.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of LogicGate technology – and make certain the team can clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications).
- Proactively build knowledge in company product and understand the competitive landscape via researching websites, online webinars, and marketing information.
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses.
- Manage insights on overall prospecting progress via Salesforce and provide weekly reports to the broader management team.
- Proven inside sales / SDR or BDR leadership and management experience. You will have had 5+ years designing, leading and managing an inside sales / SDR or BDR team, or 2+ years with the same experience, but with a SaaS software company.
- Intellectually curious with the desire to understand customer problems – and the ability to effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. Rigorous qualification skills enabling a deep understanding of customer needs before we pitch.
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back.
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is committed to long term success and understands the value in building trust with customers and team mates.
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description