About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
The Director, Sales Operations role is a great opportunity to leverage your operational and leadership skills to make an impact across our entire Restaurant Network team (Sales, Fulfillment and Success). You’ll be responsible for building operational excellence to ensure high productivity and consistency across the team. You’ll need to be adept at leadership, process improvement, Salesforce.com, sales automation tools, change management, and be able to work with a cross-functional team.
The Impact You Will Make:
- Process Improvement - ensure consistency among reps and departments for flawless execution of process to include outlining procedures, uncovering barriers and overall compliance.
- Deployment of Automation Tools - launch a variety of tools including commission, call AI (i.e. Gong.AI), and sales enablement.
- Salesforce.com - Work with salesforce developers to optimize use of Salesforce.com across the sales team. Ensure proper setup, process flows and rep compliance in place.
- Metrics and Analytics - establish consistent metrics across the team that identify key trends in the business which can be acted upon.
- Recognition programs - execute team recognition programs to create highly motivated teams. Recognize top performers and identify underachievers.
- Compensation and Incentive Management - manage compensation programs across teams.
- Team Development - Liaise with the learning team to ensure the entire organization utilizing most current tools, methods and processes. Our best practices are documented, standardized and used consistently throughout the team.
What You Bring to the Table
- Leadership skills to command respect across a large and diverse team.
- Strategic and visionary to take the team to the next level.
- Strong understanding of sales and sales operations.
- Demonstrated history of success with automation tools, especially in the sales realm.
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problems and come up with decisive action plans.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great.
- Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills.
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years experience in sales and/or operations
- 3+ years of people management, specifically managing team leaders
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.