We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a growing, socially responsible, and profitable FinTech company that is one of the highest-rated and best-in-class online finance platforms and service providers in the industry. OppLoans offers consumers a simple and responsible source of funding when faced with financial emergencies. We continue to experience growth year over year with profitable returns each year. Employees have an opportunity to make an immediate effect in a growth stage company.
What you get to do:
The Director, Sales Operations will provide strategic support to the Sales and Operations leadership teams to align people, process, and technology. You will plan and provide oversight for the day-to day sales operations. It’s essential that you have a strong analytical background and can identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and then develop and test strategies for improved operations. The Director of Sales Operations will promote change management and gain support for new programs from sales leadership. You can own all conventional strategic and operational planning for the sales team. The Director, Sales Operations will report to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations.
- Promote strategic initiatives and tactical implementation.
- You will help promote Inside Sales effectiveness through planning, implementation and maximizing the performance of Loan Advocates.
- Develop sales KPI reporting for sales representatives and sales leaders, giving the sales organization clarity on performance and development opportunities.
- Establish working relationships with sales leaders to implement change with their support.
- Develop and manage to the sales playbooks.
- Oversee the reporting, dashboards, sales tools and pipeline management.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and implement solutions that optimize performance.
- Participate in management decision-making processes concerning sales issues and procedures.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and red flags; convert data trends into actionable sales processes.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training materials.
- Drive transparency and accountability
What you will bring to the team:
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- High degree of proficiency working with Salesforce, Sales Gamification platforms, and Telephony applications.
- High degree of proficiency managing daily, weekly and monthly sales targets and results.
- Have quantifiable, effective achievements in previous roles.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence and drive change.
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves and lead by example.
- Resourceful, tactful, and motivational influencer who collaborates actively to get things done.
- Must have experience with change management and leading by influence
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millenium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.