DIRECTOR, SALES - RESTAURANTS at Conversant
Director, Sales – Restaurants
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy.
· A seller responsible for significant revenue growth within the Restaurants vertical (fast casual, fine dining, food delivery) by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their marketing goals.
· Present customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their sales goals.
· Drive client understanding of digital KPIs and support business development efforts.
· Build relationships with key internal stakeholders.
· Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers.
· 10+ years of professional sales & marketing experience, with recent & relevant experience in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) vertical (fast casual, fine dining, food delivery)
· Multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in optimizing sales performance
· Ability to assist team in identifying opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
· Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
· Strong business and strategic planning acumen
· Strong negotiation skills
· Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
· Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
· Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.