DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS - CPG at Epsilon
Director, Strategic Partnerships - CPG
The Director of Strategic Partnerships will identify, influence, present and close deals with key CPG clients through Publicis agency partners and directly with brands, leading and leveraging Conversant’s industry leading programmatic solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of all online advertising models, the CPG data environment and measurement partners. This individual should be well versed in selling large multi-year enterprise solutions, contract negotiation, introducing and selling new products/ideas/concepts/services. This role leads collaborative sales efforts and utilizes other cross-functional departments as necessary.
- The individual is responsible for becoming first and foremost a client partner. We expect them to win outcomes that will that will lead to revenue growth for Conversant.
- Consultatively deliver customized sales solutions that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders, across the Publicis network, and with C-suite at the brand-direct level
- Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers
- 10+ years of professional sales & marketing business experience
- Strong understanding of the digital and programmatic landscape
- Recent and relevant experience in the CPG vertical selling to agencies and brand-direct stakeholders at senior marketing and C-suite level
- Multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in optimizing sales performance
- Ability to assist team in identifying opportunities, and close large deals
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.