The Engagement Manager role is centered on developing lasting relationships with clients by helping them leverage Numerator solutions. The Engagement Manager is tasked to drive retention, engagement and utilization across Numerator solutions, with a focus on leading with business value.
Engagement Managers are driven to understand the business issues facing their clients, and to use Numerator's data and solutions to deliver improved marketing ROI. We're looking for people who are inquisitive, intuitive, have the confidence to speak with executives, and challenge the status quo. People who are interested in helping their clients uncover new ways to utilize Numerator's data streams, with a passion for improving marketing outcomes.
· Develop and execute on mutual client engagement plans to drive engagement and utilization across client life cycle
· Help client user base leverage solutions through email, phone, online presentations and in-person meetings
· Triage and address inbound client issues/reporting needs
· Connect client business needs to Numerator solutions in order to retain or grow the business
· Acting as a liaison between clients and internal cross-functional teams to triage and ensure the resolution of client concerns
· Serve as the client advocate and share feedback internally- both in terms of opportunities and threats
· Establish strong proficiency with Numerator solutions and best practices to effectively address inbound client needs
· Facilitate resolution of issues with respective internal teams through designated internal systems
In return, we offer the promise of a competitive starting salary (with bonus opportunity from day one), comprehensive benefits, unlimited paid time off, and a unique culture that encourages team members to grow and expand their role commensurate with their abilities. · Bachelor's degree (any field) with a passion for marketing, research and account management/growth.
· Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent)
· Prefer experience with large data sets a plus
· Self-confidence coupled with strong presentation skills
· Prefer 1 - 2 years of account management, research or sales experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.