Enterprise Account Executive - Chicago South at Paylocity
The Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives at Paylocity work in a fast-paced business environment that is very competitive and quota-driven, targeting enterprise companies (500 employees and greater). The best Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executives are hunters, capable of creating their own activity and constantly looking for the opportunity to bring HCM solutions to companies. A strong predictor of success for an Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) Account Executive is someone who incorporates a consultative approach to their sales technique, has exceptional prospective skills, the ability to be persistent (but not pushy), and has a passion for the product.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine prospective customers’ needs for Payroll, Human Resources and more, then presenting Paylocity services to meet those needs to large organizations with 500+ employees
- Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Complete and obtain documentation required for the conversion of data from their previous payroll provider to the Paylocity system. Work directly with internal departments to insure the client has a smooth transition to their new payroll provider.
- Maintain contact with existing customers to determine needs for additional services.
- Using initiative, develop prospects through cold calling, referrals, professional and personal contacts and other sources.
- Attend Paylocity-sponsored trade shows, conferences and other events to promote Paylocity products and services.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota for your territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Offer:
- Ongoing, first-class sales and product training on Paylocity processes and products
- Fantastic leaders and mentors – true industry experts - to set you up for success
- Competitive salary, uncapped commissions and incentive opportunities
- Huge potential in a growing salesforce
What you bring:
- 2-5 years of experience in a quota-driven, business-to-business sales position, experience selling to organizations with 500 or more employees at an enterprise level
- Proven ability with sales prospecting and closing
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required in order to handle objections and unexpected situations that may arise throughout the sales cycle
- Customer service orientation - the client ALWAYS comes first!
- Strong presentation skills to effectively represent Paylocity and allow the client to visualize the benefits of our services
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills to probe further into clients’ needs and expectations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: experience with sales automation software desirable
- College degree strongly desired