Enterprise Account Executive at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Be an active participant in our team selling culture, collaborating with other AEs, SDRs, SEs, RMs, CS, and the rest of the company, in order to ensure we are achieving our team and individual goals by always leveraging the right resources, sharing insights, and living our values
- Manage sales cycles by leading prospective clients through the full lifecycle of an opportunity including qualification/ discovery, demo, building relationships within an organization, proposal, negotiation, and close
- Take the leading role, with coaching, guidance, and support from the Enterprise RVP, on closing new business with ARR potential below a specified threshold
- Support the Enterprise RVP on developing new business opportunities with ARR potential above a specified threshold, by helping respond to RFPs, prepare sales materials, identify and nurture relationships with additional contacts to effectively multi-thread an account, project manage PoCs and trials, and similar contributing activities
- Collaborate with Enterprise RVP on developing the prospecting strategy for a targeted list of strategic accounts, by blueprinting accounts, building contact lists in Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and contacting key contacts with meaningful, valuable messaging about how our team and technology can support their goals
- Generate new business pipeline by executing on a targeted outbound prospecting strategy, leveraging all sales and marketing tools (e.g., G2 and DemandBase, Sales Navigator, Groove, homegrown tools), and cold prospecting into a targeted list of accounts through social communication, email, and phone calls to secure introductory meetings with a new key, strategic accounts
- Nurture existing pipeline (e.g., identify new contacts, ensure continuous activity adding value over the sales cycle) to move deals through the sales cycle
- Develop a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts
- Establish trusted executive-level relationships with C-levels, executives, and senior leaders at large enterprise companies to add value, demonstrate credibility, and earn opportunities to help them achieve their business objectives
- Exhibit deep and up-to-date knowledge of the Risk Cloud platform in order to communicate the benefits of our solution and its continuous enhancements
- Build account plans that identify the prospect’s business goals, key decision-makers, buying processes, and how our differentiated solution can enable their success
- Consult and advise our customers on how to achieve their goals on LogicGate’s Risk Cloud platform.
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar educational background
- 3-5+ years of full-cycle enterprise sales (closing) experience selling B2B, SaaS software
- Someone who is curious, a great listener, and has the desire to understand our customer’s goals to effectively communicate how our Risk Cloud can help them achieve those goals
- A tech-savvy seller with excellent presentation skills, particularly via web conference
- GRC software experience, OR risk management, compliance, internal audit, data privacy, or cybersecurity expertise is a huge plus
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- A mindset of bringing your best self to work, and determination to get better, every day
- Someone who is aligned with our company values: Do the Right Thing, Own It, Be as One, Embrace Curiosity, Empower Clients, and Raise the Bar
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!