Enterprise Account Executive
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 904,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
We’ve grown over 100% per year to become a global 300+ person team that serves millions of business technology buyers and thousands of leading technology vendors with our G2 review platform. Our sales team has doubled in size, and we’re still growing! Do you want to be apart of an innovative, dynamic and fast paced team?
We’re looking for committed, entrepreneurial salespeople to join our Enterprise Account Executive team.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying new accounts through prospecting and utilizing existing relationships to build new revenue streams
- Working with the pipeline you’ve developed to engage with vendors via a variety of channels from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Mapping client organizations and building relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Meeting and exceeding your quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conducting in person sales presentations on our marketing solutions
- Effectively engaging with vendors by email and phone from initial contact to closed deal
- Researching and becoming a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry
- Proven history of regular quota achievement in highly competitive environment (top 20% performer) with objectives in excess of US$1M
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and relationship building skills (both internal and externally)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive and driven to achieve success
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.