Enterprise Account Executive
The KnowledgeHound mission is to transform how data is used to discover new insights and empower human driven decisions. We work in the market research industry which is full of antiquated tools that make it difficult to access and use important data. Our aim is to use modern technology along with wide range of relevant data to make it easy to research market behavior and to provide valuable insights for our customers.
We are just over 5 years old and have a working product with paying customers and a steady revenue stream. P&G, Google, and Whirlpool are just some of our Fortune 500 clients with many more to come.
KnowledgeHound offers a unique opportunity to make an immediate impact and to get involved and influence all aspects of the business.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead all sales efforts within a defined territory, from A to Z. This includes prospect identification, lead generation (collaboratively with marketing and SDRs), sales calls, and managing the sales cycle (discovery through contract negotiation and deal closure). The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals (obviously) that have been established by the VP of Sales while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and human kindness to our clients and your colleagues.
Your day to day will be made up of:
- Generating new opportunities through traditional outbound and inbound efforts as well as attending conferences throughout the year
- Make sales presentations to prospects at all levels of Fortune 1,000 companies. You’ll tell strong stories to back-up product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms.
- Managing a long and complex sales cycle that often includes developing relationships across several levels and/or divisions within an organization
- Structuring, negotiating and closing complex transactions
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
You’re qualified if:
- You have 5+ years experience selling software or market research services
- You’ve managed complex sales and purchasing processes with large, Fortune 1000 companies
- You’re about your craft and spend time during the week thinking about your sales strategy and refining your process
- You’re insanely positive - can you find small wins each day?
- You are a self-starter - we’re an emerging technology company growing at a fast rate and that means not everything is handed to you. Can you start without all of the pieces being put in place?
- You are accustomed to exceeding quota (obviously)