Enterprise Account Executive at Codifyd
The Account Executive will have a strong hunter mentality: generating leads, making cold calls and developing prospects in Fortune 2000 companies, and maintaining data and contact info along the way.
This role will manage the sales process from opportunity identification to contract execution, serving as a technical advisor through the entire sales process, using technical knowledge to ensure needs are being met, understanding and being able to demonstrate functionality
- 5-7 years Account Executive experience, or in other sales/implementation role
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Self-starter with a “get it done” attitude who can work with minimal supervision.
- The drive and energy to handle multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build mutually fruitful relationships with external contacts and internal departments to craft a better customer experience
- Have an interest in emerging technology and stay curious and up to date on current industry trends and company offerings
- Entrepreneurial spirit, experience working in a startup environment a plus!
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.