Enterprise Account Executive
About The Role
The Enterprise Account Executive will be a driving force in the success of Yello’s goals and objectives by achieving individual sales quotas focused on net new client acquisition. You will create, identify, and close new business sales within a specific geographical region or set of named prospect accounts.
The Enterprise Account Executive will:
- Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- Accurately forecast sales activity through proper use of sales tools
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and lead high-impact client meetings
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre and post sales resources, including Business Development Representatives and Solutions Consultants, as well as Legal, Information Security, and Customer Success departments
How You'll Make An Impact
As a sales all-star, you are hungry, intelligent, and have the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and transactional deals. Your proven track record of sales excellence and familiarity with consultative selling methodologies will help you be a driving force in continuing Yello’s explosive growth.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- HCM, talent acquisition, recruiting, or ATS experience
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and independently
- Familiarity with consultative selling methods
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time, or as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time