Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
An Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for selling and delivering value from the full suite of Litera’s solutions into the largest law firms in the world. This is a high impact position that contributes to the company’s overall growth by managing day-to-day relationships with ~20 G100 law firms. The Enterprise Account Manager will work with internal team members to maximize the value Litera delivers to each firm, including building and cultivating “trusted advisor” relationships and supporting the sale of the full suite of Litera’s solutions. Litera believes in customer-centric growth. What matters is that our customers understand and realize the value of Litera’s solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Earn credibility as a trusted advisor for key contacts within each firm in your territory.
- Actively listen, understand customer objectives, and articulate relevant technology and business trends and benefits.
- Work cross-functionally to develop detailed account plans to expand relationships and grow our partnership within each firm.
- Develop and implement opportunity plans supporting company goals and quota objectives.
- Work hand-in-hand with your partner (the Enterprise Account Director) to deliver on the account and opportunity plans created for each firm.
- Support each firm’s journey with Litera solutions to ensure they receive maximum value, including, but not limited to, migrations to new versions of the software and user training & adoption support.
Within 1 Month, You Will:
- Complete new hire onboarding including eLearning courses, instructor led training, role specific mentorship and more.
- Begin outreach to build and cultivate customer relationships with CIOs, Managing Partners, IT Directors, and Individual Partners within G100 law firms.
- Be prepared to effectively manage all steps in the sales & renewal process and track progress in CRM system.
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools used including Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook
Within 3 Months, You Will:
- Be executing on a strategic account management & growth plan, built in collaboration with senior leadership and a cross-functional account management team.
- Feel confident to create and deliver presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations with support from Pre-Sales and other team members.
- Know how to effectively communicate Litera’s value proposition and lead strategic partnership conversations with Executive leadership at the largest global law firms.
- Be well-versed in how to coordinate with internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to support strategic account management activities.
Within 6 Months, You Will:
- Complete strategic account management & growth activities with a high degree of independence, while working collaboratively with management on the most complex issues.
- Create innovative approaches to develop broader and deeper relationships within each of your firms.
- Become a trusted advisor to existing G100 law firms.
- Work new sales opportunities from beginning to end, resulting in new business.
- Participate in bi-annual performance review process.
- >50% travel once Litera's travel restrictions are lifted.
- You are energized by navigating complex organizations and decision-making processes.
- You can earn credibility as a trusted advisor with senior leaders and directors within large global organizations.
- You have a strong desire to learn about and evangelize technology solutions to challenging business problems.
- You are keen on organization, collaboration, getting things done, and routinely meet metric-based goals.
- You are not only comfortable in a quickly changing environment, but you succeed in it.
- Thrive on open transparency, communication, and collaboration internally and externally.
- You have experience partnering with and successfully cultivating partnerships with enterprise level clients.
- 5+ years of experience in selling to large/enterprise accounts.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team.
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable.
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance.
- No-wait, 401k plan with generous company match.
- You’ll be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills.
- Regular social & philanthropic events.