Enterprise Account Manager
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, production-grade manufacturing, and global fulfillment. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Fast Radius is led by a team of best-in-class professionals and supported through capital partners including: UPS, Drive Capital, Jump Capital, and Hyde Park Venture Partners.
What we’re looking for:
Fast Radius is hiring energetic, accountable and competitive Enterprise Account Managers who have a proven track record of delivering extraordinary results in a customer facing, fast-paced environment. These new team members will be looking for an opportunity for rapid professional growth and increasing responsibility. The Enterprise Solutions team at Fast Radius is responsible for the acquisition, relationship development, customer solution creation, and overall customer experience of our strategic customers.
- Owning customer relationships for enterprise accounts, from the C-Suite to the Individual Contributor Levels, ensuring enterprise customers have the best possible experience in their dealings with Fast Radius;
- Leading the development of enterprise account growth strategies for numerous customers in a variety of industries;
- Presenting enterprise account updates to Fast Radius senior leadership on a regular basis;
- Assisting in structuring new solutions offerings for existing and prospective customers;
- Working cross-functionally with the Fast Radius Engineering and Operations team, serving as the voice of the customer in all internal meetings; and
- Producing and presenting analytics on overall Enterprise Solutions key business metrics
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience, with strong evidence of independent customer ownership;
- Demonstratable history of delivering tangible results and outcomes for customers;
- Strong communication and listening skills, including the confidence to present in front of C Suite Executives;
- BA/BS degree.
What we will provide you:
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity package;
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage;
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily;
- Balance work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options.