Enterprise Business Development Representative - Hospitality at Sertifi
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
The Enterprise Business Development Representative will be focused on the Hospitality vertical. You will be responsible for assisting sales management with various administrative tasks that include, but not limited to: Assist in monthly report preparation, Research target information using the current data analytics platform, Work with Enterprise sales team members to update account, contact and opportunity information in Salesforce, Help execute on various sales projects, and perform assigned tasks on a daily/weekly/quarterly/annual basis.
The ideal candidate will also have stellar writing skills and creative flair. It is important that the EBDR has strong internal relationships throughout the Sertifi organization and unafraid to reach out to our hospitality customers.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Perform accurate and timely data entry and validation to support enterprise sales strategy
- Receive and make telephone calls and create email correspondence, directing appropriately to properties assigned to corporate brands and management companies
- Perform administrative duties to support the enterprise team including scheduling meetings, demonstrations and webinars on a weekly basis
- Provide administrative and business support to the enterprise sales team to drive sales revenue and retain existing customers
- Collaborate with sales leadership and the marketing team to create relevant sales materials and resources for all enterprise accounts
- When needed, initiate communication and identify key decision makers through a mix of research, cold calling and emailing on a project basis
- Manage and follow up with leads from trade shows, webinars, website, etc…
- Coordinate/create special reports and projects when necessary and as assigned by the enterprise and sales management team
- Work closely with designated enterprise account team on target accounts and create new opportunities via prospecting and follow up, on a project basis
- Other duties as assigned, ability to travel on occasion as needed
- Interacts on a daily basis with the SVP of Sales, VP of Enterprise Sales and Account Manager
- Attend interactive weekly meetings with the enterprise sales team - take, distribute and file meeting minutes as needed
- Perform special assignments and duties when necessary and requested
- Help enforce required sales processes for Salesforce.com
What You Need to Succeed
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Marketing or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in the Hospitality industry, Sales Administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong technical skills, including Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting and Office 365.
- High energy, self-motivated, and ambitious personality.
- Represent Sertifi in a positive and professional way in all interactions.
- Ability to build professional trust and respect.
- Proven record of sound judgment.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Ability to take initiative and work well independently or as part of a team.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Comfortable cold-calling and prospecting as needed.
- The ability to assess client needs and articulate attainable solutions is essential
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and integrity
Who you will report to
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales
What’s in it for you
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.