Enterprise National Sales Executive at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
- Work with the team to develop the strategic sales approach to your specific market segment.
- Learn and understand Grubhub’s growing suite of products.
- Research and qualify enterprise brands throughout the country and introduce/sell Grubhub's suite of products to key decision makers.
- Conduct daily outreach, cold calls, and schedule in person presentations using a consultative sales approach
- Develop presentations that cater to specific potential clients.
- Exceed individual high volume sales goals while working as part of Grubhub's fast-paced Enterprise team.
- Represent Grubhub’s core values while working face to face with restaurant groups (Customer Obsessed, Diverse Collaborators, Curious Innovators, Scrappy Entrepreneurs, Rigorously Analytical, Authentically Fun).
- Execute all required tasks on time and with high quality results. Strategically overcome objections and competition in the marketplace.
- Use Salesforce.com for administrative tasks and to stay organized, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
- Be the hospitality expert: have a pulse on the industry, gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for product improvement to management and restaurant prospects.
What You Bring to the Table
- A friendly, likable, and professional demeanor that doesn't take “no” for an answer
- A challenger mentality that excels with a consultative sales approach
- 5+ years of demonstrated & successful sales experience in the hospitality industry with a strong preference of Enterprise groups and/or B2B sales
- High degree of integrity and a “team first” mentality
- Restaurant industry experience is a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices and procedures
- A desire to work closely cross-functionally with account management, product, marketing, legal, and other internal teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Dynamic time manager, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments, situations, and a rapidly-growing business
- The capability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, POS and hospitality experience is desired.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]