Enterprise SaaS Account Manager
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
Yello is a venture-backed technology startup in hyper-growth. We’re hiring high performing sales professionals to help us scale our SaaS business in the enterprise space. Our founders are proven entrepreneurs and customers love our products. Our sales leaders joined Yello from premier companies because they saw the opportunity to drive massive top line growth for many years ahead. On the Yello account management team, you get to play a key role in building relationships, learn how to scale relationships, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
How You'll Make An Impact
As an Enterprise SaaS Account Manager managing our Enterprise Accounts, you will be responsible for all aspects of relationship management and customer success planning, strategically partnering with Yello’s Customers to understand Client’s business initiatives and challenges, in efforts to enable Clients to derive value through use of Yello’s solutions and services. You will manage post-sales contact with signed client base in order to facilitate a positive and proactive long-term relationship and ensure customer loyalty. You will focus on continued solution optimization, with underlying intent of improving customer usage, through use of best-practices to manage and grow this segment of our customer base. The Account Manager will be evaluated based on contract renewal attainment, and overall growth of the portfolio. Additionally, the AM will develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts, accurately forecast sales activity through proper use of sales tools, and create and deliver customized sales presentations and lead high-impact meetings. Finally, you will collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Sales Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, as well as Legal, Security, and Customer Success. This position will manage a portfolio of accounts located in the USA.
What We're Looking For
- A bachelor's degree and relevant experience is required
- Must have prior experience in enterprise account management, enterprise application sales (i.e. carrying a quota)
- Must have a proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful quota attainment
- You must be able to effectively renew all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions
- You can demonstrate expansion of the Yello.co solutions beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting and recommending new Yello.co products and service
- You are able to position Yello.co's value proposition as part of our overall business solutions, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
- You pride your self on your ability to develop and maintain extraordinary relationship with assigned existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- You maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Industry experience (HCM, Recruiting) or with the Yello.co solution would be a huge plus
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time