Enterprise Sales Account Executive
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven individual to take our SaaS product to the next level. As Enterprise Sales Account Executive, you will drive high growth numbers, build valuable partnerships, and open new commercial channels. You will be metric-driven and have the ability to analyze and use data effectively to track performance and optimize output. Strong communication skills are a must as you will play a pivotal role in helping your team translate this unique product offering into great sales.
Root is a high-growth startup that is championing real change in the car insurance market by using the power of technology to improve driving habits, make our roads safer, and simultaneously save our customers money. Our team is growing fast, so if you’re comfortable with change, ambiguity, and rapid movement, we’d love you to join us and steer Root forward to the next stage of our journey.
Reports to: GM of Enterprise
What you’ll be doing.
- Drive commercial success through high-quality B2B selling and pipeline management
- Develop and manage B2B go-to-market plans
- Develop and evolve the sales toolkit - defining metrics, delivering presentations, and creating demo materials
- Articulate company vision and sell value proposition to a variety of potential users
- Improve conversions and efficiency of processes with a mix of new thinking, proven ideas, and unique concepts
- Support and drive growth with clients by managing and cultivating relationships regularly alongside your team
- Report your findings, and present action items to continue to push the product in the right direction
What we’re looking for.
- 7+ years of Sales or Business Development experience
- B2B SaaS selling experience preferred
- Proven track record of success (e.g. President’s Club awards or comparable)
- Experience leading go-to-market activities, building sales collateral, and marketing content
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Naturally curious, and willing to go against the status quo
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Who we are.
Root Insurance is the nation’s first licensed insurance carrier powered entirely by mobile. We were founded on the belief that the services you need for everyday life should serve you better. That’s why we base insurance coverages on you, not your demographic. It’s the way insurance should be. And it’s all conveniently in an app.
What draws people to Root.
We’re a venture-backed technology company. Our early success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our product is only as good as the people building and promoting it. We look for individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and a highly analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy. For assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless.
Impact. By challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business.
Collaboration. We encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn.
People. We are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.