Enterprise Sales Director - Advertising / Media Solutions
Numerator is looking for a top performing Sales professional to join us.
As an Enterprise Sales Director, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most iconic brands to help bring to life their advertising, marketing, and pricing strategies through Numerator's rich portfolio of solutions and insights. This role will be in charge of building out new relationships. Over the last five years, by leveraging the rise in smartphones and putting user experience first, we have successfully built the largest purchase panel in the world. Our data pipeline processes over 300k receipts per day, including purchases from both brick & mortar and online.
We are looking for a highly motivated salesperson with a passion for media, to join our team of media ninjas. In this role, you will be selling a suite of media-related planning and analytic tools. The ideal candidate will be a 'Hunter' with proven experience opening new accounts and building c-suite relationships, primarily within agencies. Our ideal candidate will have worked with (or sold to) top tier media agencies; focus on data, analytics and strategy teams (at the VP level), a plus. The Enterprise Sales Director will meet our customer retention, expansion, and revenue growth objectives within our Advertising and Media Solutions team. We're looking for a true sales hunter with knowledge and experience within the CPG industry, who also understands the marketing and advertising world. Additionally, you will manage and maintain relationships with clients as you expand sales throughout your region.
This position will be primarily focused on selling to agencies within the WPP and Publicis groups. Therefore, strong existing relationships with these agencies is vital. The primary product that this Enterprise Sales Director will be selling is our Numerator Insights platform – a consumer panel solution which allows agencies to make more effective decisions.
• Create strategic account plan to meet sales quota
• Identify appropriate brand leads/partners and book qualified meetings
• Be able to demo a suite of media solutions, including our Ad Intelligence software, Audience Targeting, and Campaign Measurement solutions
• Work with counterparts to solution sell to additional areas of current clients
• Close business in a timely manner, utilizing Salesforce throughout the sales process
• Some level of domestic travel is required, but generally within the North East region
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree (preferred)
• Minimum of 5 years of enterprise SaaS software sales experience - Selling into consumer packaged goods and retail clients within the functional areas of Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights
• Media experience - Either as part of a brand team, or as a seller to CPG clients
• Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer, agency and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, shopper or consumer insights
• Working knowledge of household panel data (NPD, Nielsen, and/or IRI) is a plus
• Hunter with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts
• Skilled at managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
• Deep understanding of the sales process with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
• Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
• Microsoft Office expertise (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and its use for updating accounts, opportunities, and deal stages
• Good sense of humor - We work hard, but like to have fun along the way
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.