Enterprise Sales Executive at Lumere
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to improve the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to relevant clinical evidence health systems need to make better decisions. If every system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care, and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you’ll be doing:
The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for leading the enterprise sales cycle and will focus on resolving hospitals and health systems greatest challenges with Procured Health’s full suite of evidence-based solutions. You will partner with Inside Sales, Marketing and core internal business leaders across Procured Health to help drive the sales process after initial contact to close.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, self-starter who shares a passion for transforming the current healthcare system and a hunger to drive revenue growth through new business acquisition.
This is a remote position and we are looking for an individual who is excited about the opportunity to grow the territory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and prioritize optimal healthcare organizations with the greatest challenges that would align with our solutions
- Navigate complex health systems and hospitals to contact healthcare executives (primarily CQO, CMO, CEO, CFO) and arrange for discussions/sales demonstrations
- Achieve individual quotas for new business, add-on business and pipeline development
- Manage a diligent follow-up process to close business with documentation in Salesforce on a weekly basis
- Closely follow industry and market trends to effectively communicate the value propositions of our solutions
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience; healthcare tech, pharma, or software sales preferred
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Strong presentation and consultative selling skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace, high-growth startup environment
- Ability to travel to client locations and Chicago office as necessary (approx. 50% travel)