Entry level Mortgage Sales
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
- The primary function of the Sales Assistant is to support and manage client engagement activities including some aspects of partner development.
- Completing initial documentation packages on behalf of their loan officer/mentor for the client.
- Gathering, ordering, and quality assurance of documentation required from the client to facilitate funding their home loans.
- Updating their loan officer/mentor on guideline changes and any relevant industry updates that come as a result of continuous training and education.
- Scheduling initial and follow-up client calls for their loan officer/mentor.
- Learn the craft of home loan origination from some of the top loan officers in America.
- 2+ years of Mortgage and or Real Estate Experience is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Work, and Excel (required).
- Familiarity and comfort with social media.
- Positive outlook and proactive attitude working around a relatively complex and regulated underwriting process.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.