Entry Level Sales Executive
As HomeAdvisor continues its unprecedented growth across the US, we are excited to announce the opening of our Sales Executive Leadership office in Chicago!
With campuses in New York City, Indianapolis, Colorado, and Kansas City we are already one of the fastest growing on-demand marketplaces in the nation (think Uber, Tinder, Instacart for Home Services). We are looking for entrepreneurial sales executives to co-found our premiere sales strategy and leadership development center in in the River North neighborhood. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor during a new age of growth with a company that is consistently voted a top place to work.
Becoming a Sales Executive through our Sales Leadership Program:
Our inside sales executives are not only responsible for driving new business to our network, but also creating and implementing sales strategy across teams, and investing in professional development to evolve their careers into a sales leadership role.
What we’re looking for:
* Are an energetic, tenacious and business-minded individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
*Have a hunger and drive to win – our most successful sales executives love friendly competition and want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
* Have a strong desire to work with fun, passionate people in a high-energy environment.
*Understand that you will gain from this role what you put into it. No matter your motivation (career development, mastering sales skills, uncapped commission, working with a tight-knit, fun and engaged team...) HomeAdvisor can help you achieve it. We want to invest in you, if you invest with us.
* Have a high aptitude for sales – charismatic, money-motivated, strong communicator, and hard working.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Maintain focus while working in a fast-paced, energetic sales center environment (music played throughout the day)
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- College graduate /Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
*Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Benefits & Perks:
* Paid training
* Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
* Retirement plan with company match (401K)
* Lunch provided along with snacks and drinks
* Monthly happy hours
* Casual dress code
* Employee development opportunities
Want to speak directly with a Recruiter about the Entry Level Sales Executive position? Use our chat tool to sign up for one of our web based events: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us