Exception Desk Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate is seeking detail oriented professional to review and audit loan revenue and profitability relative to sales objectives. The position requires the ability to make mathematical calculations with accuracy throughout the workday and communicate these results to others. Individual needs to be able to work well within a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Works directly with sales and sales management to communicate discrepancies
- Works directly with senior management to address issues in a proactive manner
- Mathematical problem solving for potential inaccuracies
- Decision making in a consistent and logical manner
- Handles inbound calls and emails to provide a satisfactory customer service to sales
- College degree preferred
- Possess above average computer skills
- Team player
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.