Executive Partner at Lumere
Lumere, a GHX company, is an organization comprised of clinicians, researchers, pharmacists and strategic thought leaders focused on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs—specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
What you will be doing:
As an Executive Partner you will be responsible for managing and driving the client success, retention, and growth strategy for all Lumere customers within an assigned territory. You will own the creation and maintenance of the individual plans and strategies at every account in your territory and will be responsible for ensuring all of the Client Services, Advisory Services, Product, and Sales/Marketing resources that interact with the account are executing a shared vision to ensure our clients get the most value out of their relationship with Lumere.
The successful candidate will be an energetic leader with a passion for transforming the current healthcare system as well as a proven track record of building strategic relationships with health system executives and driving retention and growth strategies at scale across a large number of strategic accounts.
- Identifying client goals and developing plans for Lumere to assist with maximizing the achievement of those goals while simultaneously achieving Lumere’s retention and growth targets in your territory
- Building and maintaining productive, valuable executive relationships with C-suite leadership at health system customers
- Leading the creation and maintenance of account plans for every Lumere customer in your territory to translate high-level goals to specific tactics and tasks that the Lumere team can execute upon
- Working closely with Client Services and Advisory Services resources to ensure client interactions are coordinated and driving towards an effective outcome for customers
- Achieving territory-level quotas for net revenue growth
- Working closely with the Director of Client Success and Client Success Operations to maintain and grow standardized account planning resources and identify opportunities for increasing leverage across territories
- 7+ years experience successfully managing and growing complex health system relationships on behalf of a SaaS technology or consulting company
- Proven expertise building relationships with C-suite, VP, and Director-level executives in a health system setting
- Strong communication, project management, and presentation skills at the Executive level
- Expertise with clinical variation reduction, value analysis, strategic sourcing, and/or pharmacy P&T in a health system setting a plus
- Experience using and working within customer-relationship management (CRM) software tools, such as Salesforce.com, to manage customer delivery, renewal, and upsell processes at scale
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a nationally-recognized, well-regarded four year institution
- Growth Company DNA – Success leading in a VC/PE-backed high growth company
- Ability to travel to client locations and Chicago office as necessary (approx. 50% travel)