Field Sales at WhiteSource
As a Field Sales Rep in WhiteSource you will be Sourcing for new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails,
Understanding customer needs and requirements,
Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
What does a Field Sales Rep do?
A Field Sales Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
· Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
· Perform effective online demos to prospects
· Proven Field Sales experience
· Proven experience in B2B SaaS technology and software / security industry – a must!
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· BA/BS degree or equivalent