Global Account Executive
As a successful GlobalAccount Executive at STATS, you'll be motivated, capable and charismatic with astrong interest in sports. You'll thrive on building meaningful clientrelationships with a consultative approach. Partnering with the rest of theSTATS team, you'll work with clients on a daily basis and be responsible foroverall account management including renewals, strengthening existingrelationships and expanding into new relationships withkey decision makers and stakeholders, implementing service strategiesand increasing sales through upselling.
What You'll Do:
- Consistently achieve revenue targets through retention, expansion and growth of clients
- Maintain comprehensive account plans for each named account including strategies to penetrate and develop new business
- Manage day to day activity with clients, partnering with STATS team members to ensure the effective implementation and integration of software and solutions
- Book meetings with named account executives and engage key stakeholders within STATS to attend meetings and assist in closing business
- Utilize stakeholder management strategies, and develop winning value propositions for products and services that align to account priorities
- Establish and develop relationships with key executive decision makers, influencers and stakeholders to anticipate key developments and provide relevant solutions
- Ensure high post-sales customer satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables repeat business and value realization
- Develop a strong understanding of your customer's business and through this understanding position new solutions that will drive value to your customer
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively forecast and manage a pipeline
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of the rapidly evolving digital media space
- Relevant knowledge of data-driven products and APIs
- History of meeting financial objectives by growing revenue
- Strong sales management process/organizational skills, specifically related to forecasting and utilization of sales tools (including Salesforce.com)
- Functional mastery of account planning and sales execution
- Ability to develop and review effective proposals focusing on business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.