Head of Sales - North America at Jot Locker
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time; constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web.
Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators which include: CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is seeking a Head of Sales who will be joining as a leader on an innovative team. You will leverage your deep experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to drive the understanding, adoption and activation of the Dailymotion exchange and insights platform. You must have a background in online advertising sales, a solid technological understanding of the online ad ecosystem and a history of successfully growing revenue and exceeding goals in highly competitive environments.
This is a high-profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growthJob Description
- Build a pipeline of large digital advertisers and deliver against revenue targets
- Build upon the overall go to market strategy for the region
- Accurately forecast sales cycles
- Manage a portfolio of advertiser and agency relationships to grow revenue
- Build and develop a team of experienced sales professionals through strategic planning and execution
- Deliver against set KPIs
- Ensure detailed and accurate qualification of advertiser and opportunities
- Work with a broad range of internal teams, including partnerships, product, marketing, operations, content, analytics and the executive team to support the sales efforts
- Communicate persuasively the unique benefits of the Dailymotion product and exchange offering tailored to specific challenges of each advertiser
- Maintain the Dailymotion CRM tool with advertiser information, opportunity and activity
- Work incredibly smart to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE..
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field is required, MBA degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years proven sales experience in digital media with a heavy focus on programmatic and success building a team
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technology and business concepts quickly to a variety of audiences
- Deep knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem including, but not limited to, how Networks, DSPs, Agency Trading Desks, DMPs and others all fit into the process
- Highly organized with strong quantitative analytical skills
- Sound business judgment and commercial acumen
- Ambition and entrepreneurialism
- Confident, charming and a sense of humor
- Proven ability to work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Previous work as team lead in a client facing programmatic video environment is desired
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
· Join Dailymotion during a key period of growth and development with multiple key projects being launched from the ground-up to achieve very ambitious goals over the next few years.
· Join a growing team with many processes to improve and projects to implement, with the opportunity to play a key role and bring new ideas to the table!
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave, etc..
- Fitness club membership
- 100% healthcare coverage starting day 1
- Commuter benefits
- 401k Contribution
- Paid parental leave
- FULLY stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks!
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos to Watch