About The Role
The Implementation Consultant is a liaison to our clients and provides support throughout the implementation process, from first touchpoint to final go-live. This role provides consultation and expertise to clients on implementing and utilizing Yello product solutions within the recruiting industry. The Implementation Consultant works with client project teams to define implementation project scope, develop project plan and timeline and determine necessary resources to execute. During the implementation, the Implementation Consultant guides the client design teams on recommended configuration decisions, and then configures the final approved requirements into the Yello solution and works with the client team to test and deploy to the client end users.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Introduce clients to the Yello implementation process and manage client expectations
- Customize implementation project plans per client based on client feedback and scope of work
- Act as a Yello product expert and perform demos of our comprehensive software solution for users in the recruiting space
- Lead client through the gathering of requirements for system customization. Consult client on best practices and recommendations as they make key decisions on the configuration of their Yello platform.
- Configure Yello system per client requirements.
- Oversee UAT (User Acceptance Testing) process, including test script creation, feedback & defect review, and resolution management
- Host “train the trainer” sessions with client Super Users who will deliver your insights to broader internal teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout implementation, with thorough communication, responsiveness, and timely follow-up
- Ensure quality and service standards are met, including execution of client contractual deliverables related to the implementation process and achievement of standard client satisfaction metrics
- Detect potential issues and proactively offer solutions when issues threaten to delay the project timeline or impact budget or business operations. Escalate project risks to implementation leadership as applicable.
- Advocate for client needs/requests cross-departmentally
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Travel to recruiting events or client sites as needed
- Contribute feedback and best practices to the implementation team for continuous improvement of our processes and client experience
What We're Looking For
- 2-5 years of experience related to recruiting or implementation at a saas organization
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact
- Project management experience and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to our proprietary, solutions-driven recruiting software
- Exposure to different Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience preferred
- Self-starter, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills are a must
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time