Inbound Sales Representative
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
The Grubhub Inbound Sales Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales and customer service skills to make an impact on our rapid growth immediately. Plus, you’ll be providing restaurant owners exactly with what they already want: more business. Our current Inbound Sales Representative’s love the team events, contests, and of course the meal perks. This is the place to hone your sales skills, and make great money doing it.
You’ll be on the front lines of building Grubhub’s national restaurant partner network. You’ll partner with restaurants who are interested in joining our platform. You will be responsible for qualifying incoming leads and working with the key decision makers at restaurants across the country. You will be educating them on the value of joining Grubhub’s platform all while providing fast and efficient service. You’ll need to be resourceful, determined, competitive, and have the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
We reward our Inbound Sales Representatives with competitive pay (base salary + uncapped commission), contests, and a work environment that breeds success. Do you want to be the best? Do you think you have what it takes to join our top performing Inbound Sales Representatives and do you want to be recognized for your work? We only hire top talent, and we’re excited to learn more about your goals and achievements.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Qualify inbound leads and deliver top-notch customer service to potential restaurant clients in a quick and efficient manner
- Receive inbound calls and email inquiries from restaurants across the country interested in joining our platform
- Provide potential clients with necessary documents regarding joining our platform and ensure they are properly onboarded (once they sign up of course!)
- Be a Grubhub product expert and work to partner with the next wave of great local restaurants
- Consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of joining GrubHub and having access to our rapidly growing community of hungry diners. Identify needs and goals of the restaurant and demonstrate how GrubHub can help grow their business
- Exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
You Should Have
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Excellent email and phone communication skills
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent years of experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Competitive, uncapped compensation (Base salary + Monthly commission)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 18 days of PTO and paid company holidays.
- Employee stock incentive
- 401k program that includes employer match
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Sales contests & team events
- Free Grub
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.