Inside Sales Manager
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
A GoHealth Inside Sales Program Manager will lead and overall program consisting of multiple teams of sales agents as they sell health or life insurance products to customers. This is a growing and dynamic area that likes to work hard, and play hard too. We’re looking for someone who fits our culture and can help us grow!
The Program Manager is in charge of overall program sales team management and will be responsible for both multi-team and individual agent performance. In addition, the Program Manager will be responsible for driving desired agent behavior such as proper and effective sales techniques, helping to incentive increased production per agent, driving compliance, ensuring accurate administrative activities, tracking to certain financial and performance metrics, and promoting general behavior which aligns to GoHealth’s culture. The Program Manager will be asked to help manage and coach sales managers. The ideal candidate is motivated and driven by constant challenges, as well as passionate for leading teams and driving performance. We are looking for a leader who we can put in charge of a team and be respected, followed, and effective!
- Lead a sales floor of 30-75 (depending on time of year) inside sales agents, who are handling inbound / outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers
- Manage and coach sales managers in order to drive improvements across the sales floor
- Track, understand, and be held accountable to various program metrics, such as sales per agent, conversion rate, overall team production, and more; drive behavior necessary to meet and exceed these targets
- Understand and influence GoHealth’s product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, Term and Whole Life insurance, and other ancillary health products
- Onboard and coach team members on ongoing basis to improve sales production metrics
- Improve overall agent ability to guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process
- Serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
- Understand GoHealth’s compliance and regulatory needs, in order to drive compliant team member behavior
- Drive overall desired culture and behavior within program
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the sales floor, raising improvement suggestions and/or pain points to Corporate management
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree or related Health or Medicare Insurance sales experience
- Proven leader, demonstrated by 5-7 years of relevant previous job experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of health insurance and enrollment steps preferred, but not required
- Health insurance sales experience a plus
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Extremely hard-working and driven by performance and incentives
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to coach and improve team members
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite and CRM
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Business-minded and able to understand / articulate sales team performance from a business standpoint (productivity, profit/loss, agent costs, etc.)
- Flexibility to work some evening and weekend hours. Our office is open from 7am to 7pm throughout the year and 7am to 10pm in peak season.