Inside Sales Manager
Inside Sales Manager - Affinitiv
Do you have the ability to coach a team toward achieving their goals & extracting the best effort out of every team member? Do you have expert leadership skills to challenge a team & help them with achieving immediate and long-term improvements?
Affinitiv is looking for a dynamic Inside Sales Manager in our Chicago office. This position will lead a team of sales professionals, direct the team's focus, set goals, look at data, motivate and help create training opportunities
- Lead and motivate inside sales representatives to meet and exceed territory sales and profit objectives.
- Develop, upsell and cross-sell programs for new products and services.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly goals for sales Account Executives and the entire team and help them achieve key milestones.
- Lead weekly team meetings and generate ideas for sales contests.
- Construct, forecast and manage a leads pipeline for team members.
- Train and coach staff on the entire suite of Affinitiv’s products and services.
- Train on sales processes, through formal training and one-on-one coaching/ mentoring, to increase market share and obtain high closure rates for new business.
- Develop relationships with key accounts and participate in sales calls and meetings to provide support for accounts as needed.
- Prepare weekly reports on major sales activities and team performance.
- Prepare and deliver performance reviews and conduct goal planning sessions with sales representatives – provide progressive counseling when needed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience training, coaching, motivating, leading and managing an inside/outside sales team in a professional B2B environment (Digital or Automotive experience HIGHLY preferred)
- Have a coach’s mentality: you love helping others succeed and strive at pushing your team to its fullest potential
- Experience in developing processes, meeting deadlines, paying attention to detail, while remaining organized
- Possess an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a metrics/data-driven environment
- Have a deep interest and enthusiasm to work for a rapidly evolving company
- Experience with working in a high activity, high volume environment
- Have an understanding of how to analyze metrics and using them to improve performance
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- Ability to interface with and provide presentations to senior-level customers both over the phone and in-person
- Previous experience in writing sales plans and customer correspondence and in creating/preparing sales training materials
- Proficiency in creating and providing reports utilizing MS Office Suite applications
- Experience handling progressive counseling and disciplinary actions