Inside Sales - Recent Graduates
Inside Sales - Recent Graduates
Cameo, one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech startups in Chicago and Los Angeles, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), monthly in-office live music events, access to the resources of top VCs, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
This role is targeted for recent 2019 graduates.
We are looking for career starters who are full of grit, ready to grind, and are excited about learning a brand new industry that they can help grow and build.
If you're the person in your friend group that everybody looks to for the latest pop culture news or the shocking sports stat line from the night before, then this role may just be perfect for you! You should have a great understanding of trending people, influencers that matter, and instinctively know who would do great on Cameo.
How You’ll Crush It:
- Be constantly reaching out to talent via email, sliding into DMs, and social selling your way to leading agents and managers. Volume is key!
- Thrive off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- Learn to effectively focus on the right people, verticals and relationships.
- Be focused at work and excited about working long hours every day with the team.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - this is a client facing role after all, where you’ll constantly be speaking and messaging with celebrities.
- Take intelligent risks in building smart, strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Be confident in sharing your opinions and insight with the team- you’re on the front line after all!
- Always be honest and have a hunger to learn more, beat the competition, and take prideful ownership in everything you do.
- Be ready to ‘always be on’, talent expects excellence and quick communication.
- Have a knack for all things social-media related.
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- Known as a leader on your team or at your school someone that is constantly being tasked with roles or accounts above your pay-grade.
- Be known as someone with intellectual curiosity, lack of self-entitlement, a great attitude, a hard worker (first in, last out) and grit.
- Be extremely self-motivated and someone who shuns mediocrity.
- Most importantly, you’re someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!
- Four year degree from a top university.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.