Inside Sales Representative (Promote Team) at Matterport
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:21 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Matterport is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is enthusiastic and performance- driven. The ideal candidate is a sales professional that is hungry to over achieve on goals. This is a HUNTER role. We are looking for a candidate with a solid track record of success and must have experience selling SaaS, hardware, and consulting services. They must be comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while putting the customer first.
- Follow up on Marketing Generated leads to generate a sales pipeline.
- Proactively seek Outbound opportunities to grow the sales and opportunity process.
- Establish customer needs and identify opportunities of growth to the customer with our product offering.
- Attend & present progress within Sales meetings, category meetings and sub-team meetings on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Deliver product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro2 3D camera & SaaS.
- Utilization and management of SFDC to manage the entire sales cycle from one CRM.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- BA or equivalent
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate, SaaS, Software, Insurance, Construction or Travel industry
- A track record of overachievement in a sales arena
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be a Hunter
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description