Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
We are looking for individuals ready to launch their career here at Paylocity! Our Inside Sales (National Sales Support NSS) representatives are a crucial part of the company's sales organization, by helping create new sales opportunities. If you share our passion for technology, embrace healthy competition, and are open to growing your career through gaining experience in a Sales position, this opportunity is built for you. The ideal NSS representative is a motivated, communicative, and a persuasive individual whose primary responsibility is to secure appointments for Paylocity's sales force. In this position, you will help organizations modernize their workplace, build employee engagement, and improve productivity through industry-leading technology. At Paylocity, successful NSS representatives have endless opportunities to advance within the company.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
What's in it for you?
• Full package compensation plan inclusive of base salary, commission, and bonus potential
• Casual, competitive and innovative culture
• Internal career growth opportunities in areas including Sales, Operations, Client Services and Talent Acquisition
• PTO, Full Benefits + 401K match
• Team thriving environment
• Employee Resource Groups, etc.
*Ask us about our incentive opportunity that gains you Work From Home days!
• Work with our sales trainers to gain a complete understanding of our products and services while also receiving ongoing sales and professional training
• Contact potential clients to help key decision makers modernize and improve their workplace through our industry-leading technology
• Partner with 3-4 outside sales representatives to strategically target accounts within their territories
• Handle objections and use sales techniques to align our solution to an organization's needs
• Participate in individual and team competitions to help reach professional and financial goals
• Gather key information and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements: While a degree is preferred, we are excited to learn about your combination of a high school diploma paired with two years of work, military or related experience that drives you to find your next career opportunity!
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ambitious, hard-working, and not afraid of healthy competition
• Resourceful and able to learn new products and processes quickly
• Self-motivated and results-driven, yet enjoys being part of a team
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Please note: In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity's commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Business Development Reps are currently working remotely. They onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.