Inside Sales Representative, Spanish & Portuguese Speaking
Matterport is a 3D immersive media SaaS company that makes it easy for anyone to quickly and inexpensively create a digital 3D model of any space. Our 3D immersive media platform is used across many industries to improve how people make decisions about properties, and we are the world leader in the category we invented, having created digital models of over 1.5 million properties so far.
Starting with residential real estate, where 8% of all homes sold in the US last year had a Matterport 3D tour, the company has changed how people experience properties and is rapidly expanding in new markets like apartments, vacation rentals, hotels, business listings, event venues, and retail environments, as well as architecture, engineering, and construction. Insurance is our newest vertical and likely to be one of our largest. Insurance companies are using Matterport for claims mitigation and documentation.
We have an end-to-end system for creating, experiencing, and changing cloud-based immersive 3D models of real spaces. Our system will improve the way people experience and visualize physical spaces making it incredibly easy for anyone to move through real world spaces as if they were there.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we see the world!
Matterport is looking for a Inside Sales Representative who is enthusiastic and performance- driven. The ideal candidate is a sales professional who is hunger to overachieve on goals. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while putting the customer first.
- Prospect new leads and build a solid pipeline to consistently reach your monthly targets.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process.
- Establish customer needs and identify opportunities of growth to the customer with our product offering.
- Attend & present progress within Sales meetings, category meetings and sub-team meetings on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Deliver product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro2 3D camera & SaaS.
- Utilization and management of SFDC to manage the entire sales cycle from one CRM.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- BA or equivalent
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate, SaaS, Software, Insurance, Construction or Travel industry
- A track record of overachievement in a sales arena
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Spanish speaking required