Inside Sales Representative
Working at the recently merged Synap + Imagineer, you will gain experience interacting with prospective customers across a broad geographical area as you respond to inbound leads, prospect for new business, and pitch multiple software and services offerings to hedge funds, traditional asset managers, wealth managers, and other institutional investors.
This role will require you to learn the ins and outs of our products, qualify and manage inbound leads, hunt down new prospective customers, and prepare and present product demonstrations, to work sales opportunities through the pipeline.
Here's how you can make an impact:
- Spend a considerable amount of time learning the ins and outs of industry best practices for fund marketing, investor relations, and manager research so that you can talk the talk with our clients and prospects
- Respond to inbound information and demonstration request and convert them to product qualified prospects for your pipeline
- Shepherd your prospects through the entire sales process using our consultative, customer-centric methodology
- Prepare, customize, and conduct product demonstrations as part of the sales process
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual performance objectives related to sales activities and revenue production
Here are some of the things you should bring to the team:
- A customer-centric mindset coupled with a desire to learn, grow, and achieve success for yourself and your teammates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to filter detailed information into effective communications
- The ability to bring a disciplined approach to your work to produce results with limited daily supervision
- One to three years of work experience in sales or account management
- High-energy, are a self-starting team player, creative thinker, and influencer
What we're offering:
- Remarkable team: Join some smart folks with a track record of building successful products and strong teams.
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salaries for today and a 401k with matching contribution for the future.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision benefits for our people and their partners and families.
- Flexible work schedule: Time for family, friends, and hobbies is important for happy people and a productive team.
- Professional development budget: Choose the training you want to grow your skills and always be learning.
- Excellent Tools: Choose your own laptop, software and accessories.
- Vacation: Take the time you need recharge your batteries and come back ready to do your best work.
Our Team Values
We are true to who we are as individuals, and straightforward about how we market our products.
We aim to be transparent with each other and our customers, and are open to new ideas and ways of solving problems.
We are practical problem solvers who strive to find the balance between competing priorities.
We acknowledge that part of our success is outside of our control, and work hard to make the most of our good fortune - our gratitude knows no bounds.