Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales - Account Manager (Wholesales Fresh Flowers)
FTD LLC, we continually evolve the business by providing an environment that fosters excellence in customer service from our Sales team. You help transform our business through knowledgeable, dedicated, and engaging relationships you will form with our florist members.
We are searching for top-level sales professionals to join us at FTD, LLC. The Inside Sales will take a leading role in advocating FTD services with Florist Members and customers. We strive to aid local florists to excel and grow with help from our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You will Contribute by confidently guiding our members to service solutions that will help the efficiency of their business models as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. AS a B2B Inside Sales Rep, you will spend much your workday researching, making calls, sending emails, and performing administrative tasks such as managing your pipeline or updating your account information in our CRM. You will also help with;
- Proactive outreach to FTD Members (Customer) Outbound calling (60 calls per day)
- Grow your territory to meet or exceed set margin dollar and revenue targets
- Acquire new customers and reactivate former buyers that have not purchased in more than 90 days
What we seek is an Inside Sales with the ability to quickly build rapport with small business owners and have a hunger for success. You will demonstrate your sales ability by acquiring New Buyers and engaging accounts that have not ordered in more than 90 days. These are what we are looking for;
- High volume cold calling B2B or prospecting experience into a business to the business environment
- To succeed in our environment, the Inside Sales Rep needs discipline and technical literacy on top of the baseline sales skills of communication, listening, and product knowledge
- A Hunter's mentality discovering new opportunities, a team mindset, collaboration, and inter-departmental coordination
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in a competitive solutions-oriented environment. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of the business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We much enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Sales team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Joe Beringer
Location: Downers Grove
Hours: Monday -Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm (extended hours during peak times)
Recruiter: Ty Malone Cation