Inside Sales Representative
Affinitiv is looking for a driven, confident and energetic full-time Inside Sales Representative for our downtown Chicago, IL location who enjoys prospecting clients, building relationships and making money. A successful Inside Sales Representative will leverage their excellent communication, sales and product knowledge skills to generate revenue through telephone sales of Affinitiv Products.
What You Get to Do:
- Prospect clients by calling automotive dealerships to identify the Service Manager and/or General Manager contact, setting up appointments, and sending out follow-up emails.
- Consultative selling approach to ensure the needs of the client are met.
- Close sales by building relationships, overcoming objections and skillfully influencing clients to make buying decisions.
- Follow-through on each order by receiving a completed order form, reviewing it for accuracy and submitting it for processing.
- Follow-up with clients on cancelled orders and set expectations for future calls.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Prior experience in a fast-paced sales environment involving telephone sales and cold calling.
- Competitive spirit and a relentless drive to succeed (if the company makes money, you make money!).
- Confidence to overcome sales objections and utilize proven sales closing techniques.
- Self-motivated, quick to learn and apply new product information, systems and techniques.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Perseverance, integrity, reliability and professional demeanor.
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to prioritize your time.
- Salesforce or other CRM usage experience.
- A bachelor’s degree