Insurance Reviewer- Mortgage at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
- Review specific loan documents for accuracy and consistency according to the closing checklist, investor list of rules, and various other department resources.
- The Insurance Reviewer will utilize the Insurance Review checklist to confirm accuracy on all files and ensure each file meets specific company and investor guidelines.
- After a successful review of the file, the Insurance Reviewer is required to correspond with the POD in a timely manner regarding any issues that prevent the file from being approved.
- Once all updates have been completed by the POD the Reviewer will send a final email approving all Insurance policies.
- Insurance Reviewers are required to review a minimum of 40 files each day.
- Monthly incentives for Insurance Reviewers are based on the number of files completed and the accuracy of files completed.
- Confirm the file meets investor requirements for insurance.
- Review Hazard, Wind, Hail, Hurricane, Flood, HO-6 Policies to ensure that the coverage and deductibles fit guidelines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable in a high volume setting
- Knowledge of Encompass and Paperless
- Looking for positive, energetic candidates
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.