IT Operations Engineer at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sounds interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve
- Drive the decision-making for enterprise technology solutions and processes of the company so that we can “solve for the next 24 months of growth” for technology problems as we scale in employees, customers, and our use of various technologies
- Own a suite of enterprise technology solutions that empower our business, from end-user hardware to applications such as email, communication, and access management
- Facilitate our Enterprise Support function by aligning various technology application owners across the organization to our support help desk for a one-stop-shop for all internal end-users technology issues
- Steer the organization’s use of new technology capabilities and services as we create the best GRC solution on the market
What value you’d bring
- You have 4+ years of experience deploying and supporting various enterprise technology tools/services
- You bring strong project and relationship management skills to influence, motivate and align cross-functional teams to a common technology objective or solution
- You are knowledgeable about the administrative functions of Jira, Okta, and/or Google Suites and how they can integrate or support other SaaS applications
- You are able to dig into and beyond the documentation to understand the limitations and use cases of our technology applications and services
- You have a passion for automating the monotonous away
- You are motivated to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest technology trends and cut through the chaff to find real solutions to problems faced by quickly scaling processes and teams
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in the first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options