Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
What you’ll do when you get here:
- Own customer relationships and develop strategies to grow your book of business
- Perform Quarterly Business reviews with your customers
- Drive profitably through effectively managing sales plan execution, supplier relationship management, A/R and A/P, claims, etc.
- Identify opportunities to leverage Shipwell’s solutions across modes and services
- Create implementation plans, including account responsibilities, resource requirements, timeframes, and contingency plans
- Effectively manage multiple demands and competing priorities to ensure account goals are achieved
- Use reporting & analytics drive to drive continuous improvement
- Be a shipping hero!
What you need to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years previous Logistics Account Management experience
- 5+ years Industry experience account managing SaaS and/or TMS accounts
- Strong analytical, sales and negotiating skills
- Keyboarding skills and computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing, presentations and other related programs
- Dynamic, on the fly, problem solving skills
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational ability
- Ability to travel
What is Preferred:
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Project Management Experience
What we offer:
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Gym reimbursement and onsite Fitness Classes
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Company-sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone (even the new folks) has a voice