About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Senior Mortgage Processor to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and accurate experience for our clients—from first time home buyers to refinancers—throughout the entire mortgage process.
- Prepare, review and ensure the timely delivery of all loan disclosures to your clients in accordance with all governmental and investor requirements.
- Order and review all necessary AUS, appraisal and title documentation, as well as all required credit and underwriting documentation.
- Submit complete loan files for underwriting review.
- Scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expiration.
- Use state of the art technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- At least 5 years of recent experience in an operational role in the residential mortgage industry – strong FHA and Conventional renovation loan experience.
- To be adept at calculating income from salaried and self-employed individuals.
- To be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team.
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking.
- An inherent desire to serve clients in order to create something unique and fantastic.
- A commitment to integrity and customer service.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.