Manager Channel Operations at Paylocity
Paylocity is investing in partners and is seeking a Channel Operations Manager with expertise in building systems, assets and processes to help scale our channel partner success. Reporting to the VP of Channels & Alliances, this role will work extensively with CRM/Salesforce, have expert Excel and analytic skills and other technology tools, as well as be the driver of communication and collaboration across the business on behalf of the channels team in this fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Build processes, workflow and system support for partner programs
- Manage execution of partner programs - communications, launch, follow-up
- Drive annual planning cycle for the Channels & Alliances team as well as QBRs to ensure on-going quality of execution
- Support the development of performance targets and manage to performance targets in close coordination with channels leadership team, as well as other departments such as finance, marketing and sales
- Work with channel leadership team, finance, sales and marketing to build and execute MDF or other co-promotional programs across the Paylocity partner network
- Effectively use technology systems – including Salesforce, SharePoint, and Paylocity software – in support of Paylocity channel plans, as well as facilitate the evaluation, selection and implementation of new technology systems
- Deliver real-time on-demand access to performance data, as well as automation to support scale and quality of execution for all channels
- Build and maintain a library of documents and assets that support partner lifecycle – ensuring quality, consistency and utilization
What you bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience
- Channel operations, sales operations, service operations, or comparable hands-on roles, as well as strong cross-functional project experience
- Proven ability to work extensively hands-on with Salesforce, as well as other data and business technology tools (e.g. MiEdge, Pardot, Trello, Tableau, SharePoint, web-based business productivity tools). Loading data. Building reports, analyzing data. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Strong business acumen from business case development, to program execution, including the scheduling and management of program elements to ensure coordinated execution with channel partners
- Location: Strongly prefer Paylocity HQ / Schaumburg, IL (Chicago)